- I do not see the price of your wholesale products. Why?
- Am I qualified to become a wholesaler?
- How do I place an order?
- Is it secure to order online on your site?
- How do I know it is secure?
- What is wan or pian in your patent Chinese medicine?
- What are the advantages of pian over wan format of your formulas?
- Do I get wan or pian for my order?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- How do you ship my order and how long does it take?
- Do I pay sales tax?
- Do you have all your herbs in stock?
- Can I go to your office to pick up the herbs directly?
- What is your money back guarantee?
- What does your discount price mean?
- Do you offer drop shipment?
- How does your drop shipment work?
- What is the advantage of your drop shipment?
- Do you charge any extra cost for drop shipment?
- Do my customers know how much I pay you for the herbs they receive?
- Would you know how much I should charge my customers?
- Would you gain my customer data?
- Do you accept international orders?
- What do I need to know for international orders?
- Can you tell me about the ActiveHerb brand?
- Can you tell me about the Guang Ci Tang® brand?
- Is there a listing of any inactive ingredients in your patent Chinese medicines?
- I read some patent Chinese medicines have supplemented with pharmaceuticals. How about yours?
- Are your patent Chinese medicines 100% natural?
- Are your patent Chinese medicines concentrated?
- I am concerned with counterfeit herbal products. Are you sure you have the authentic
- The herb ingredients listed on the bottle I received have some difference from what you list on your website. Why?
- I have questions on some individual products. Where can I find them?
- Q: I do not see the price of your wholesale products. Why?
A: Only the approved whoelsalers can view the wholesale price.
- Q: Am I qualified to become a wholesaler?
A: To be qualified, you have to run a health related business that sells health products or service to consumers but not yourself. You will need to fill the application form and fax a proof of your business to us at (858)457-4374 or mail it to
ActiveHerb Technology, Inc.
8830 Rehco Road, Suite E
San Diego, CA 92121
- Q: How do I place an order?
A: The best way is to place an order online. You may also order by Fax, mail, email, or phone.
- Q: Is it secure to order online on your site?
A: Absolutely. We use an industry standard secure online transaction system.
- Q: How do I know it is secure?
A: Transaction is secure only if data is encrypted and transmitted through a secure server. A secure server is marked with https instead of http in the URL appeared in the address window on top of your browser. A secured page is also marked by a closed lock appeared at the right corner of your browser.
- Q: What is wan or pian in your patent Chinese medicine?
A: Wan is pills whereas pian is tablets in Chinese. The full line of patent traditional Chinese medicines we carry comes in the form of either wan or pian. Wan is the more traditional form. Both forms contain exactly the same active ingredients extracted in the same way from the same recipe of herbs. Wan normally comes in 200 pills whereas pian in 100 or 200 tablets. The total weight of both forms is the same.
- Q: What are the advantages of pian over wan format of your formulas?
A: GCT Tablets are made through innovative procedures without introducing any additives and binders. Most of our practitioners now prefer pian over wan.
(1) Pians are not coated in order to maintain the natural color and taste of herbs.
(2) Pians are 100% natural and have a much faster absorption rate in the body.
(3) Pians are extra-concentrated (5:1) after decoction. They are made directly from pure, concentrated formula herbal extracts.
(4) Pians contain natural color, flavor, taste and texture. It's easier to inspect the herb quality and hard to adulterate.
- Q: Do I get wan or pian for my order?
A: For each herbal formula we indicate the availability of wan and/or pian, you choose which form you prefer. We are the only vendor who produces tablets for each of our 150 formulas in addition to the traditional teapills that are also available. In the unlikely event of one form being sold out, we will ask you if you like to get the another form.
- Q: Do you offer free shipping?
A: Yes. We offer free shipping on orders of only $175 or more. Shipping charge is automatically waived if your order reaches $175. Otherwise, a flat shipping charge of only $9.50 applies. Please notice the free shipping only applies to shipping addresses within USA.
- Q: How do you ship my order and how long does it take?
A: After we receive your payment, your order will be shipped within one business day by USPS priority mail or UPS at our discretion. We try hard to ship orders received before noon at the pacific time in the same day. It should arrive your address 1-4 business days after shipment depending on how far you are from San Diego.
- Q: Do I pay sales tax?
- Q: Do you have all your herbs in stock?
A: Yes. Unlike many online stores, we have all products in stock to ensure timely delivery. If occasionally one item is oversold before new order arrives, we will label the item out of stock.
- Q: Can I go to your office to pick up the herbs directly?
A: Yes. If you are in San Diego, you may stop by our office to purchase the herbs directly. We are located at 8830 Rehco Road, Suite E, San Diego, CA 92121. Our office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Q: What is your money back guarantee?
A: If for any reason you are unhappy with any product you bought from us, you may return it for a refund within 30 days (less the shipping cost if we paid for the original shipment). All the bottles should be in a factory sealed condition. 20% of restocking fee will apply.
- Q: What does your discount price mean?
A: Our discount price applies to quantity of 12 bottles and over on each product.
- Q: Do you offer drop shipment?
- Q: How does your drop shipment work?
A: 1. Your customers order products from you and you charge the customer at your price.
2. You place an order from us and tell us to ship the products to your customer. We charge you at the wholesale price.
- Q: What is the advantage of your drop shipment?
A: You no longer need to carry and manage your inventory. This preserves your cash flow. You can now offer our whole product lines without any cash. You no longer worry which items sell slow.
- Q: Do you charge any extra cost for drop shipment?
- Q: Do my customers know how much I pay you for the herbs they receive?
A: No. We will not include your receipt with the shipment.
- Q: Would you know how much I should charge my customers?
A: The recommended price for our Guang Ci Tang products would be in the range of $10 to $20.
- Q: Would you gain my customer data?
A: No. All we need to send the package is the name and the shipping address. Nothing more.
- Q: Do you accept international orders?
A: Currently we accept wholesale accounts from Canada, European countries, Australia, and Japan. A proof of business is required to set up wholesale accounts. Orders can be placed by email, Fax, but not online.
- Q: What do I need to know for international orders?
A: (1) Customs. While we do not see customs as an issue in most cases, we cannot guarantee your order will not be hold by your specific customs. So we will not be responsible for any loss it may cause. But if the package is rejected by your customs and returned to us, we will refund you the product cost.
(2) Taxes. Any additional duties and taxes assessed by your customs are the responsibility of the customer.
(3) Shipping method. We ship with US Postal Service (USPS) international mails ranging from first class, priority to express mails. First class mail is the cheapest but it does not provide tracking on package and has the longest delivery time. Priority flat rate envelope has a modest cost, provides tracking, and delivers faster. Express mail is the most expensive but is the fastest with full tracking.
(4) Shipping cost. Shipping cost is applied to all international orders. Please choose the shipping method that best suits your need.
(5) Handling fee. A handling fee of $8 will be charged to orders below $175. If the shipping address is not eligible for printing online, an additional $5 handling fee will apply since we will have to manually prepare the shipping label and handle the package to a clerk at postal office, often after a long waiting line.
(6) Payment method. We accept major credit cards (please inform us the card number, holder's full name, billing address, expiration date, 3- or 4- digits card code), money order, or Western Union transfer. We do not do bank fund transfer and Paypal.
(7) Shipping address. Make sure the address is complete. Also please provide your phone number in case your customs need to contact you.
(8) Delivery time. Upon completion of your order, we will ship your items within one business day along with the necessary customs form. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to reach you. But custom inspection may delay the delivery to a couple of months.
- Q: Can you tell me about the ActiveHerbTM brand?
A: Please click here.
- Q: Can you tell me about the Guang Ci Tang® brand?
A: Please click here.
- Q: Is there a listing of any inactive ingredients in your patent Chinese medicine?
A: All our patent Chinese medicines are made of 100% natural herbs which are listed as active ingredients on the site. They do not contain any other inactive ingredients such as gluten, sugar, preservatives.
- Q: I read some patent Chinese medicines have supplemented with pharmaceuticals. How about yours?
A: Sometimes manufacturers add certain pharmaceuticals to relevant patent Chinese medicines to boost the effect. e. g., acetaminophen is added to Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian for cold relief. We do not endorse the practice and believe that Chinese medicines and pharmaceuticals are not to be combined. All patent Chinese medicines we carry do not contain any pharmaceuticals.
- Q: Are your patent Chinese medicines 100% natural?
A: Yes. Our patent Chinese medicines do not contain any sugar, pharmaceuticals, artificial color, and preservatives.
- Q: Are your patent Chinese medicines concentrated?
A: Yes. Our patent Chinese medicines are all concentrated many times compared to regular ones. It means they are extracted to only keep the active ingredients. They are more potent and less is needed for each dosage.
- Q: I am concerned with counterfeit herbal products. Are you sure you have the authentic
A: Absolutely. We are an authorized distributor of Guang Ci Tang® brand products.
- Q: The herb ingredients listed on the bottle of Guang Ci Tang I received have some difference from what you list on your website. Why?
A: The ingredients listed on our site are based on the official product information provided by the manufacturers and are considered authoritative. Sometimes the list on the bottle may look different. The discrepancy can be due to several reasons:
(a) incomplete listing because of space limitation on the label or customs compliance.
(b) variations of translation in Latin or English of the same Chinese herb name. The same Chinese herb may also have different names.
(c) occasional printing mistakes on the label.
- Q: I have questions on some individual products. Where can I find them?
A: Please click here to see additional FAQ.