In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (YinVive™) can replenish Yin due to the Yin insufficiency of the kidney. The kidney is the innate foundation of all organs with respect to the Yin-Yang principles, Qi essence etc. When the kidney is diminished functionally, many other organs show malfunctions. It is thus vitally important to maintain the kidney in a good state. This explains why many symptoms seemingly unrelated to the kidney may be relieved by restoring the kidney Yin-Yang.
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan is indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for the Yin insufficiency of the kidney with a presention of weakness and soreness of the loins and the limbs, emission and sweating, lightheadedness, and occasional ringing in the ears associated with aging.
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan is originated from Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan (YanVive™) which contains additional Chinese herbs that replenish Yang. These YinVive and YanVive pair are the widely used Chinese medicine to tonify either Yin or Yang energy of the body. In many cases, they can be applied to the same symptoms. Whether using YinVive or YanVive depends on whether the signs of Yin or Yang deficiency is present. Highlighted below are some instances in which YinVive may be used.
• Lower back weakness due to the Kidney Yin deficiency, which may manifest as weakness and soreness of the waist and legs, easily sweating and a sensation of feeling heat in the body such as hot flashes, a pale complexion and tiredness, lightheadedness, declined vision, or occasional ringing in the ears associated with aging. These are often complaints for people, especially professionals who spend hours in front of a computer each day and who are getting older (e.g., over 40).
• Sexual wellness. In the case of Kidney Yin deficiency, one may experience poor male performance. The back feels weak the next day and it takes longer to achieve a follow-up erection.
• Support glucose levels that are already in the normal range.† TCM considers glucose has a nature of Yin. Supplementing Yin energy may help support the normal glucose levels.
• Support a smooth menopausal transition.† Temporary hot flashes associated with menopause is a sign of Yin deficiency.
Does research support YinVive?
Liu Wei Di Huang Tang is shown to support healthy production of several hormones in animal studies.)2 Moreover, Liu Wei Di Huang Tang can support healthy blood sugar levels and support the normal function of superoxide dismutase (SOD).3
China Pharmacopoeia 2000.
Dharmananda S. Rehmannia. http://www.itmonline.org/arts/rehmann.htm.
Chinese J Current Traditional Western Medicine. A 1726-6424 (2003) 11-0976-0
|Rehmannia root cured||(Rehmannia glutinosa)||(Shu Di Huang)|
|Asiatic dogwood fruit||(Cornus officinalis)||(Shan Zhu Yu)|
|Tree peony bark||(Paeonia suffruticosa)||(Mu Dan Pi)|
|Chinese yam rhizome||(Dioscorea opposita)||(Shan Yao)|
|Poria sclerotium||(Poria cocos)||(Fu Ling)|
|Asian water plantain rhizome||(Alisma orientale)||(Ze Xie)|
Guang Ci Tang® Liu Wei Di Huang Pian (YinVive™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
Guang Ci Tang® Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (YinVive™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Liu Wei Di Huang Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Liu Wei Di Huang Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Check for an independent US lab test report.
Guang Ci TangВ® Advantages
Effective. Safe. Affordable
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
The standard dosage for Liu Wei Di Huang Pian (Wan) is 5 tablets or pills each time, taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 2 to 3 weeks.
Liu Wei Di Huang Pian (Wan) is a mild tonic and therefore it takes time before its effects become apparent.
Side effectsLiu Wei Di Huang Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects or contraindications. Suitable for a long term administration.
AllergyYinVive™ is gluten free
Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
If any adverse symptom occurs like lost appetite, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.