1. Sales / Account Manager (Supplements)
ActiveHerb is a leading US company dedicated to market herbal supplements based on traditional Chinese medicine. Our products are remarkably effective, highly concentrated, safe, and affordable. Our steady growth has created new positions of sales representatives to wholesale our products.
The goal of the positions is to develop new accounts and sell our products. The areas of selling include:
1. Market our Modern Essential line of products like HairVive and Slimin to independent health/natural food stores, local or even national chains carrying health products.
2. Market our flagship Guang Ci Tang line of patent Chinese medicine to acupuncture clinics.
3. Market our herbal extracts as ingredients to supplement manufacturers.
1. Demonstrated experience in wholesaling dietary supplements or related products to our target accounts.
2. Self motivated, ability to communicate clearly and effectively, attention to details, results oriented. We value work ethic and integrity.
If you believe in your skills and power in selling, the market potential is huge, so is your career.
Learn more about us at www.ActiveHerb.com and www.ActiveHerbWholesale.com. Please reply with CV, selling area of your interest, compensation requirement, and any documentation of your qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Web Copywriter/Editor (Health)
ActiveHerb is a leading US company dedicated to market herbal supplements based on traditional Chinese medicine. Our products are remarkably effective, highly concentrated, safe, and affordable. Our growth has created a new position of content writer/editor to market our products and brand online.
The goal of the position is to communicate our products to customers in order to increase conversions and thus sales.
1. Write and edit engaging articles on health topics and our products in such a way that visitors find our brand trustworthy and products appealing and are willing to purchase.
2. Manage our Facebook and twitter accounts to promote our brand and grow followers. Send regular email newsletters.
3. Develop marketing collaterals in general and for key products.
1. Demonstrated ability in performing tasks listed in job description, ideally on the health topics. For example, you wrote articles and news feed that generated a lot of likes and share in social media.
2. Background in the dietary supplement industry, biomedical science or Chinese medicine a plus.
3. Critical and creative thinking, attention to details, results oriented. We value work ethic and integrity.
Learn more about us at www.ActiveHerb.com and www.ActiveHerbWholesale.com. Please reply with CV, compensation requirement, and documentation of your qualification to email@example.com.
If you see a future of you with ActiveHerb after you studied our company, and feel you can make a difference at ActiveHerb,
we would like to hear from you. Let us know how you can contribute and your talent. If we see the same, we will follow up with you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(C) 2003-2014, ActiveHerb Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contents in www.activeherbwholesale.com is for information purpose only and are written to our best knowledge and expertise for the scientific accuracy. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians. The research cited in our contents are published in scientific journals and have not subjected to the FDA evaluation. We reserve the copyright to protect our contents. Any reproduction without in its entirety and without explicit credits to ActiveHerb is prohibited.